1300 CCINSURANCE (1300 224 678)


Delivering on the promise of an insurance policy at time of a claim is what we try to do best. 

We work with clients  every step of the way through the claims process to achieve timely, fair and efficient outcomes with Insurers across all classes of insurance.

If an incident or loss is outside the scope of a policy, we will also provide assistance and guidance as best as we can to support you.


Care. It’s at the heart of everything we do to help clients get

the business back on track

injured staff back to work

damaged vehicles back on the road

Our Claims Approach

Our Claims Service

Insurance Advisernet provides 24/7 emergency building services to ensure your property is safe and protected after an accident. The 24/7 service provides you with makesafe, restoration, blazing/shuttering and flooring services.

1300 831 094

Glass Emergency? We recommend O’Briens Glass for all your glass repair and replacement needs. Hassle free insurance claims – Over 50 insurance brands use O’Briens as their preferred vehicle glass repair specialist.

1800 023 715

Types of Claims

Commercial Property Insurance covers you against loss or damage to your property. Please notify our office as soon as practical if you have experienced a loss. E.g. Flooding, theft, malicious or accidental damage, property damage, machinery breakdown or business interruption.


For notification of any motor vehicle incidents or accidents please notify our office as soon as Practical. Comprehensive insurance can cover damage to vehicles, theft of vehicles, malicious damage, weather damage and damage caused to third party property. 

Note Personal Injury claims need to be lodged with the  relevant Motor Accident Authority in the State the accident occurred.  

In the event of a Motor Vehicle accident, regardless of who is at fault, the following guidelines should be followed:

At the Accident Site:

  • Do not admit fault where there is a third party involved
  • Contact the Police if there has been property damage that will require repairs, or if you, your occupants or a third party have experienced personal injury

  • Collect evidence & details – take photos, collect the other parties details (name of driver, name of owner of vehicle if different to driver, contact number, licence number, registration number and insurer). If the third party refuses to provide these details, call the Police
  • Take note of any witnesses details.


Following the Accident:

  • Your vehicle may be towed to the closest repairer capable to arrange a quote for repairs
  • Contact our office for advice on policy benefits that may be of assistance


Public Liability covers your business for legal costs and compensation costs that you may have to pay if you are found liable to someone because you caused death, injury, loss or damage to their property or economic loss due to negligence.

Product Liability covers businesses that supply, deliver or sell goods, including services or repairs against claims of goods/services causing damage injury or death. 

  • If an injury is involved, provide the necessary assistance to the injured party
  • Obtain the names, address and phone numbers of involved parties along with a description of what occurred
  • Do not admit fault or responsibility. No admission of liability should be made to any party in any form whatsoever
  • All correspondence, writs, summonses and demands should be sent to our  office  immediately upon receipt so we can notify your Insurer.
  • As soon as practicable contact our office for assistance.


In the event of any other incident or claim such as Domestic, Marine, Cyber, Contract Works, Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers, Voluntary Workers Personal Accident or  Workers Compensation, please  contact our office as soon as possible.